employer services

At the Ellen Freeman Immigration Law Group, we understand that companies seek to attract, hire, and retain the most capable employees. We help companies everyday navigate the challenges of the often-complicated employment-based immigration process. Our immigration services include both temporary stay visas and permanent residence visas for our business clients and we assist you to determine what will work best.

Temporary Employment/Nonimmigrant Visas

  • H-1B Work in A Specialty Occupation
  • H-3 Trainee
  • L-1 Intracompany Transferee
  • O-1 Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
  • P-1 Individual or Team Athlete or Member of an Entertainment Group
  • P-2 Artist or Entertainer
  • P-3 Artist or Entertainer
  • Q-1 Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
  • B-1/B-2 Business Visitors
  • E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader or Investor
  • E-3, H-1B1 Visa
  • F-1 CPT and OPT Compliance
  • J-1 and J-2 status compliance and waivers of Section 212e two-year home residency requirements
  • TN NAFTA (now USMCA) status petitions and applications


Permanent Residence Visas

  • Permanent Labor Certification Applications (PERM) 
  • EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 immigrant visa petitions
  • NIW
  • Eb-1(a) Extraordinary Ability
  • Eb-1(b) Outstanding Researchers and Professors
  • Schedule A, Group I Shortage Occupations
  • Schedule A, Group II Exceptional Ability
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Consular Processing

Waivers of Inadmissibility

Preservation of Status During Assignment Abroad

  • Citizenship and Naturalization, including under Section 319(b)
  • Reentry Permits
  • N-470, Preservation of LPR Status for Citizenship


Pre-hire Immigration Compliance and Options Assessments

  • E-Verify Non confirmations
  • SSA Verification
  • I-9 Audits
  • I-9 Reverification


Corporate Immigration Policy Development and Implementation

  • Corporate Relocation Policies
  • Repayment Agreement


Physician Immigration

  • J-1 Conrad 30 State Waivers
  • DRA and ARC Waivers
  • HHS Waivers
  • Hardship Waivers
  • NIW Physician Waivers

investor & entrepreneur Services

Starting a new business is demanding and investing in one can be stressful. Our firm helps start-ups and investors with immigration planning and strategy. We carefully consider and evaluate the immigration options that are unique to this stage of business and make thoughtful recommendations to pursue various types of temporary and permanent visas. Our goal is to see you succeed in the U.S.
  • E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Treaty Investor Visas
  • New Office L-1A Visa Petitions
  • EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Immigrant Visa Petitions
  • EB-2 National Interest Waiver Immigrant Visa Petitions
  • Schedule A, Group I Shortage Occupations
  • Eb-2 Schedule A, Group II Exceptional Ability Immigrant Visa Petitions

Individual Services​​​

Approaching the immigration process alone can be overwhelming and confusing. We help individuals determine the best path forward and understand the requirements, costs, and timeline of the immigration process. We offer personalized attention and service every step of the way.
  • Citizenship & Naturalization
  •  Preservation of Legal Permanent Residence Status
  • Family-based Permanent Residence
    • Parent of US citizens
    • Spouses of US citizens and legal permanent residents
  • K-1 Fiancee Visa Petitions
  • B-1/B-2 Temporary Visitors
  • NIW National Interest Waivers Immigrant Visa petitions
  • Waivers of Inadmissibility
  • Family members change and extension of status applications
  • F-1, M-1, J-1 visa status and reinstatement for foreign students and scholars
  • O-1 Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement Visa Petitions
  • Physician Immigration
    • J-1 Conrad 30 State Waivers
    • DRA and ARC Waivers
    • HHS Waivers
    • Hardship Waivers
    • NIW Physician Waivers